The Lantic’s castle takes its name from its first owner, the captain of Lantic, an officer of Louis XV.
He had this mansion built in 1720 for his daughter. This residence belonged to the family of Peyronnet and later to the Cornette de St Cyr de Venancourt.
It is now preserved with the greatest care, in accordance with its original architecture.
Welcome from 7:00am to 9:00pm
Fax and printing service
French and international newspapers available
Credit cards accepted : Visa, Mastercard and American Express